our job as a fan is to support them not control their life
this is so fucking important
Do you ever just carry a happy demeanor to avoid drama but on the inside you’re like:
I̯͙͓̙ ̥͍̯̲w͕̩̞il͇͚̞̮̱͓ḽ̱̬ ̪̟͚͖̖̪c̫̬̦͉̘̟r̥̦̟̱̦͚͈a̺̫̖̳̩͚ͅc͖̺̹k̗̥ ͙y̯̹̗͔̺͈̖o̱̝ͅu͚͉r ̜̫h͇̳̹̳͎̻̱e͙̙̪͚a̳̣̼̣̝̦͉d̼̙̫ ̗̳a̲g̬̤̣ͅa̦in̘̱̪s̞̫͔t͉̦ ̝̹̦̤̣̯̲t͉̱͓̬̬̭h̰̝͇e ̩͔̼pa̞̤͉̞͙v̩͇̣̺̱e̞̠̠m͙̱e̻n̺̰t̤͕
|—||How I’m going to propose (via jovitaramos)|
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
Fantasy lizard people where the females don’t have breasts they just figured out that bras are perfect for holding heat packs.
Fantasy lizard people where the males figured this out too and can’t understand why humans keep mistaking them for females because obviously they have five brow spikes not six like females do??
I have a dire need for this.
omg it’s so cute